If you thought that a laundry basket was just a thing grandma used to fold clothes, you were wrong! Given its convenient size and light weight, a laundry basket can be used in countless ways! Don’t be the one on the other side of the laundry basket prankster though! Here are 7 unexpected ways to totally annoy someone with a laundry basket.
1. Dump out your mom’s clean laundry and use the laundry basket to practice your circus tricks.
It’s the perfect size to double as an acrobat prop, right? Be careful though! Laundry baskets aren’t that sturdy. Ouch!
2. Cat ninja flies through the house zipped up in a laundry bag!
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a…what?? It’s a ninja cat zipped up in a laundry bag! Watch him tear through the house like a Tasmanian devil!
3. Sneaky cat steals socks from under his laundry basket fort.
This is one clever cat! Hold on to your socks, folks! You might be going home with just one if you hang out in this cat’s house too long!
4. Funny dad captures elusive wild baby in the woods of Laundry Land!
What did this dad find when he went hunting amongst the depths of this family’s clean laundry! An innocent, wild baby! What better way to carry her home than in the laundry bag? LOL!
5. A wild fawn enters the living room with a laundry basket. Enough said.
Okay, I’m still stuck on the fact that there’s a wild fawn in this family’s living room! LOL! Watch what happens when the fawn takes on the family cat in a laundry basket showdown. Hilarious!
6. Domestic toddler loves doing his grandma’s laundry. Find out which items he likes the best! LOL!
Ah, what a helpful little boy! Grandma can barely contain herself behind the camera when her sweet grandson points out which of her garments her likes the best. So funny!
7. Hilarious cat zips through the house under a laundry basket like a robot!
Do you have a video of someone (or something) doing something weird with a laundry basket? Share with us by uploading HERE