Scroll Down to Video
What do you think, why are there so many iconic duos? Just think of Tom and Jerry, Batman and Robin, Han Solo and Chewbacca, Bert and Ernie. They rock right? Even the great Disney thinks in pairs – Timon and Pumba, Lilo and Stitch, Ariel and Flounder, Woody and Buzz, Aladdin and Genie, Lumiere and Cogsworth, Winnie the Pooh and Piglet, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.The best duos are the ones who go right into your belly, like peanut butter and jelly, milk and cookies, mac and cheese, hamburger and fries… everything goes better paired up!
This is why we decided to dedicate this post to iconic duos and show you why double trouble rules!
We’re going to break it down for you even further with these top 8 reasons why two is better than one:
1. You always have someone to share with (or not)
2. You never have to ride alone
3. Matching. Outfits. For. The. Win
4. There’s someone who’ll give you a little push when you need it, whether you want it or not
5. Friendly competition never hurt anyone (well, this may not be entirely true)
6. You feel encouraged in all of your ideas…even the dumb ones.
7. You can binge watch and then talk details about the latest Game of Thrones episode
8. And through it all, you have someone who makes your life a little bit better
Don’t Forget to Check out Double Trouble Double FunVideo
See how great double trouble is! You have to agree that the world wouldn’t be the same without them. Who makes your life two times as sweet? Who’s the Woody to your Buzz Lightyear? Have funny clips of dynamic duos? Or maybe a hilarious video of yourself in funny and embarrassing situations? Why not share it with the world?
Upload them HERE!